Lekce angličtiny s Rýdlem
Přítomný prostý čas x přítomný průběhový čas (středně pokročilí)
1) I never _______ before 8 o'clock.
am getting up
2) ___ Jason ________ now?
3) Mary ______ to university, that's right. But we have summer holidays now, so she ________ in a shop.
is going, is working
is going, works
goes, is working
4) Mum has just returned from hospital. I _______ a brother now!
5) What do you usually do after you get up? - I _____ to the kitchen and ______ myself a nice cup of coffee.
am going, make
am going, making
go, I am making
6) Describe the picture in front of you, please. - Okay. I ____ see a man in the picture. He _________ in a park.
am caning, is walking
can, is walking
7) How often ____ you ____ a bus to get to school?
do, to use
8) What time ____ the show ______ tonight? - At 8 o'clock.
9) What's your plan for tonight, Mary? - I ________ to the cinema with my boyfriend.
am to going
10) Henry, what ____ you ______ these days? - I _________ for my exams.
do, do, study
are, doing, study
are, doing, am studying
are, doing, am studiing
11) ___ you ______ it?
12) Why _____ you _______ me?
are, not believing
13) What time ______ your plane _________, Jane?
does, to depart
14) My sister bought another dog yesterday. Now she ______ three dogs.
15) I ______________ why she left.
am not understanding
16) I'm angry at Joe because he ___________.
is always smoking
is always smokeing